Direct Mail 2 users can upgrade to Direct Mail 4 for free. You will be able to use all of Direct Mail 4's great features, including email tracking, beautiful templates, e3 Delivery Service, subscribe forms, and more at no extra charge. If you upgrade and choose to use your own SMTP server instead of e3 Delivery Service for sending email, you will need to purchase SMTP Access (available for purchase in-app).
Starting with Direct Mail 4, each user now has an account (instead of just a receipt or a registration code). This helps us provide you with better service and enables more features. When you upgrade, you'll need to create a new account. Don't worry, it's free.
Here's how to create an account:
- Download Direct Mail 4 from the Mac App Store. Don't delete Direct Mail 2 from your computer just yet.
- Open Direct Mail 4
- Choose Direct Mail > Direct Mail Account from the menu bar.
- Direct Mail will verify that your Direct Mail 2 receipt is good and present with you with the free upgrade offer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your account.
- Move Direct Mail 2 to the Trash.
Your upgrade offer for Direct Mail 4 can be redeemed only once. If you see an error message indicating that you have already redeemed your upgrade, please try signing in to your account using your email address. Contact support if you continue to have problems.