There are three ways you can preview what your email will look like when it is viewed on a mobile device (like an iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, or Android device):
- Use the Screen Size feature in the Preview window to approximate what your email will look like on a mobile-sized screen.
- If you have an iPhone or iPad, install our free app Stamps and push live previews to your device.
- Use our design test feature to see what your email looks like when opened in over 30 email clients across a variety of devices.
Previewing With Stamps on iPhone or iPad
You'll need to have Stamps installed on your iPhone and/or iPad. Once you've installed Stamps:
- Open Direct Mail.
- Switch to the Messages tab and click Preview in the toolbar.
- Click Preview on iPhone/iPad in the toolbar.
If your preview does not appear on your iPhone or iPad within a few seconds, check to make sure that you've signed in to your Direct Mail Account in Stamps and that you've enabled Push Notifications for Stamps.