You may have noticed that the interface for purchasing email credits in Direct Mail 2.3.5 looks differently than it did in previous versions of Direct Mail. The new interface is the result of several changes we made to unify our credit card processing systems with those that we use for Direct Mail 4. These changes also confer the following benefits:
- Compatibility with macOS 10.9 Mavericks
- Increased security. Your card credit data is secured using the latest industry-standard encryption algorithms.
- Easier-to-use purchasing interface
- Easier-to-read purchase receipts
- Shorter credit card processing time
If you have any questions, about these new changes, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.