Stamps includes a kiosk mode that turns your iPad or iPhone into a device that customers can use to easily sign up to your email list (while keeping your other apps off-limits). This can be super handy to use in store, at trade shows, or at other events.
Here's how to use Stamps in kiosk mode:
- Download the Stamps app to your iPad by clicking here or searching the App Store for "Stamps for Direct Mail"
- Launch Stamps and sign in with your Direct Mail account credentials
- Tap the "Subscribe Forms" icon at the bottom of the screen
- In the list that appears, tap on your subscribe form
- Tap the "double arrow" icon in the top-right corner of the screen to make Stamps take up the full screen
- Tap the lock icon in the top-right corner of the screen and follow the on-screen instructions to enable Guided Access mode. This will prevent users from exiting the sign-up form or accessing other apps on your iPad.
Note that your iPad will need Internet connectivity in order to accept new sign-ups. If left unattended, Stamps will automatically refresh your form to accept the next person after few seconds of inactivity.