If Direct Mail is failing to open on your Mac, or you see an error message indicating that Direct Mail "unexpectedly quit", please visit this support page to learn how to fix the problem.
- About Direct Mail pricing
- About Direct Mail's free plan
- About the money back guarantee
- About the Pay Per Email plan
- About the SMTP plan
- About the Unlimited plan
- Can I use Direct Mail on more than one computer?
- Canceling your Unlimited plan
- Creating a Direct Mail account
- e3 Software does not collect VAT
- Enabling SMTP Access
- Finding out how many email addresses you've sent to this month
- If your credit card is declined
- If your purchase fails with "Unknown Error"
- Looking up your available email credit balance
- Purchasing email credits
- Switching to the Pay Per Email plan
- Switching to the Unlimited plan
- Updating your billing information
- Upgrading from Direct Mail 2 to Direct Mail 4
- Viewing prices in your local currency
- Viewing purchase receipts (invoices)
- Which billing plan is best?