Placing a subscribe form on your website is a great way to add new people to your mailing list. You can use Direct Mail to design a professional-looking subscribe form, and we'll host it on the web for free. Visitors that fill out the form using their web browser will automatically appear in the Direct Mail app.
Here's how to set up a subscribe form:
- Go to the Addresses tab.
- Select the group that you want new subscribers added to.
- Choose Addresses > New Subscribe Form from the menu bar (or click the Subscribe Form button in the toolbar).
- You can edit the colors, logo, form name, description, and fields. As you edit, a live preview of what your form looks like will update.
- Click Create Form.
Direct Mail automatically uploads your form to the web and begins syncing new subscribers as they join. Direct Mail will show you the URL of the subscribe form, which you can share on your website, Facebook Page, Twitter feed, or anywhere else.
To edit your form later, select your group, and click the Edit Form button.
Integrating with Your Website
There are a variety of ways you can integrate your subscribe form with your website. Click the Edit Form button, then click "Add Form to Website":
- You can share the URL with friends or on your website.
- You can embed the subscribe form directly on to your own web page.
- You can add the subscribe form to your organization's Facebook Page
- You can add the subscribe form to your WordPress site