How do I add a subscribe form to my website?
Web subscribe forms are a great way to add new people to your list. You can use Direct Mail to design a professional-looking subscribe form, and we'll even host it for you. Any visitors that completes the form will automatically be added to your Direct Mail group.
Here's how to set up a subscribe form:
Go to the Addresses tab.
Select the group that you want new subscribers added to.
Choose Addresses > New Subscribe Form from the menu bar (or click the Subscribe Form button in the toolbar).
You can edit the colors, logo, form name, description, and fields. As you edit, a live preview of what your form looks like will update.
Click Create Form.
Direct Mail automatically uploads your form to the web and begins collecting new subscribers. Direct Mail will show you the URL of the subscribe form, which you can share on your website, Facebook Page, Twitter feed, or anywhere else.
To edit your form later, select your group, and click the Edit Form button.
Integrating with Your Website
You have a variety of ways you can integrate this subscribe form with your website. Click the Edit Form button, then click "Add Form to Website":
- You can share the URL with friends or on your website.
- You can embed the subscribe form directly on to your own web page.
- You can add the subscribe form to your organization's Facebook Page
- Advanced subscribe form customization
- Can I embed a subscribe form on a page served over HTTPS (SSL)?
- How do I add a subscribe form to my Facebook Page?
- How do I use the Wordpress plug-in?
- What do I do if my address group is unable to sync?
- What does the error message "Not authorized to edit subscribe form" mean?