In order to comply with Apple's guidelines, we had to make some changes to the App Store version of Direct Mail:
- All in-app purchases are made via the Mac App Store instead of using a credit card
- The Unlimited Plan is not available
- The SMTP Access tracking subscription is not available
- Prices for services may vary slightly (usually less than one U.S. dollar) depending on current exchange rates.
- We are not able to issue refunds for any items purchased via the App Store. Please contact Apple for refunds.
- The ability to attach folders or file packages to your messages is restricted. To attach folders or file packages to your message, please first zip or compress them into a single file, then attach the file.
If you would like access to the Unlimited Plan, would prefer to purchase services using your credit card, or would like any of the other features or services mentioned above, please contact our support team for assistance.