When attempting to send an email, you may get a warning message that says one or more of your address groups were unable to sync. This means that one or more of the address groups that you are trying to send to has not been able to sync the latest list of addresses from the source. The solution to this problem will vary depending on the sync settings for the group:
Subscribe form sync issues
If you are syncing with a subscribe form, make sure that your computer is connected to the internet so that it can download the latest updates from our servers.
If you see the error message "Subscribe form is managed by the cloud", that means you are trying to sync a subscribe form that belongs to a project you have in the cloud. Please contact our support team to resolve this error.
Daylite sync issues
If you are syncing with Daylite, make sure that the Daylite app is open and you are signed into your Daylite database.
Contacts sync issues
If you are syncing with Apple Contacts, double-check that you have granted Direct Mail access to your Contacts database. Here's how:
- Choose > System Preferences from the menu bar at the top of your screen
- Click on Security & Privacy
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Select "Contacts" from the list on the left
- Make sure that Direct Mail is shown in the list of approved apps. Make sure the checkbox next to the Direct Mail icon is checked.
- Quit and then re-open Direct Mail