You can add the same address to more than one group. This can be handy for manually segmenting your mailing list into more targeted groups. Here are two ways to add an address to more than one group:
Drag and Drop Method
- Select the address you want to move.
- While holding down the option key, drag the address onto the the new group you want to add it to.
When you let go of the mouse, the address will be copied.
Copy and Paste Method
- Select the address you want to add to an additional group.
- Choose Edit > Copy from the menu bar.
- Select the group you want to add it to.
- Choose Edit > Paste
If you want to see what groups an address belongs to, choose Addresses > Show Columns > Groups from the menu bar.
When an address belongs to multiple groups, any change made to the address is reflected in all the groups (for example, changing the first name, or marking the address as unsubscribed).