There are two ways to view detailed open and click activity for the members of your mailing list:
- You can see activity for a subscriber across all campaigns
- You can see activity for a recipient for one campaign in particular
Viewing Activity Across All Campaigns
If you want to see all open and click activity associated with a subscriber, across all email campaigns, here's how:
- Go to the Addresses tab.
- Select the subscriber you want to inspect.
- Choose Addresses > Get Info from the menu bar, or click the Get Info button in the toolbar.
Viewing Activity for One Campaign
If you want to see all open and click activity for one specific campaign, you can view those details in the campaign report. Here's how:
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Select the campaign you want to inspect.
- Click Recipients.
- Click the triangle next to the recipient you want to view.