It's easy to add social sharing links to your message. Your recipients can use these links to easily share your email via forwarding, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or LinkedIn. Some of our built-in templates already include sharing links, but if the template you are using does not, here's how you can add it:
If you are using a modern template
- Choose Insert Content > Share from the message editing toolbar.
- Click where you'd like to insert the sharing block
- Click on the sharing block to edit style, color, and other options
If you are using a legacy template or imported template
- Click the location in your message where you'd like the link to appear
- Choose Insert Content > More Links > Facebook Share Link (or any other social network) from the message editing toolbar. This item is also available in the Edit menu at the top of your screen.
You can use the Preview window to test that the links are working correctly.