We took the wraps off of the first software update of 2013 just a few moments ago. You can run software update right now to get the changes. Mac App Store customers will have to wait a few more days for Apple to approve the update (we’ll update this blog, Twitter, and Facebook when they do).
Here is some of what’s new:
- The “History” tab has been renamed to “Reports”
- The first-run experience for new users of Direct Mail has been streamlined and otherwise improved
- Several crashing bugs were fixed
- The image editor has been improved to allow fine-grained adjustments to image sizes and to stop blurry upscaling of small images.
- Added support for importing additional Daylite attributes (Salutation and Suffix)
- …and various other enhancements and fixes
Feel free to read the release notes to get the full list of changes. Please let us know what you think!